Get one-on-one help from someone who's done it themselves!
Thinking of publishing your own book, but need a little more one-on-one time than a workshop? I offer face-to-face mentoring to writers who want to see their work in print, without forking out thousands of dollars to vanity publishers. Whether you want to publish a novel, cookbook, memoir or picture book, you really CAN do it yourself.
I would be blatantly lying if I said it was easy - it isn't. Self-publishing involves a wide range of skills and there is a lot to learn, but with a clear plan and the right help, there is nothing to stop YOU from printing, publishing and launching a fantastic book!
- I offer face-to-face mentoring in Logan and Brisbane with no travel fee; I come to you!
- I also offer mentoring in the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast; however please keep in mind that Gold and Sunshine Coast visits incur a travel fee up of to $40 + GST, depending on distance.
Cost: $149 + GST
- I will meet with you for two to three hours and discuss your book and your goals, then give you an overview of the self-publishing process from start to finish, specific to YOUR book. Sometimes, this is all you need, particularly if you are seeking a basic plan for your book and some advice on what's involved with self-publication.
- Fees are payable in advance by direct deposit or PayPal (you will be invoiced prior to your consultation)
- If you decide to take your mentoring to the next level, the cost of your Initial Consultation will be deducted from the total price of a Full Mentoring and Development Plan (below)
Full Mentoring & Development Plan
- This includes your initial consultation as well as up to two additional face-to-face meetings
- During your initial meeting, we will discuss your goals and develop a step-by-step self-publishing plan for you to follow to achieve self-publishing success
- During subsequent meetings, I will track your progress and provide in-depth assistance on each step of your plan, highlighting any issues and helping you with any problems or issues you may be having with the editing, printing and design process
- Closer to the launch of your book, you can choose to dedicate one of your two additional meetings to the marketing and promoting of your book, where we will discuss your book launch, signings, how to write and distrbute a press release, and some fantastic ways you can make your book release a success!
- I will also be available through-out the entire process to answer your questions by email or over the phone in between meetings
- If you require more contact time, this is available at a discounted rate of $45 per hour + GST
- All fees are payable in advance by direct deposit or PayPal
Cost: $349 + GST
Call Rebecca on 0418 739 835 or email email@example.com to get started on your publication journey!